The Rental Process…5 Simple Steps!!!
- View Bee Vintage’s inventory online and add the items you are interested in renting into your cart (please note there is a minimum $100 rental requirement) and then proceed to the ‘Checkout’.
- Fill in the ‘Account Information’ section to create an account so Bee Vintage can reserve the items for you that you requested and click the ‘Place Order’ button.
- Bee Vintage will then send you an email to find out what date range you need the rentals for. If the items are available in the date range you requested, Bee Vintage will email you a Rental Agreement for you to review & sign and return to us. (Please note – if your order is over $250 there is a 25% non‐refundable reservation deposit that is due within two weeks of receiving the Rental Agreement from Bee Vintage. On your rental date, your reservation deposit will be used towards the balance of your rentals).
- On the agreed upon date/time for the rental pick up or delivery, the remaining balance will be due along with a 50% refundable security (damage) deposit. Protective blankets for larger items will be supplied by Bee Vintage and medium and small items will come packed in individual labelled foam pouches inside labelled storage containers. (When returning the items, please take care in re‐packing the items in their proper labelled foam pouches & labelled storage containers as there will be a replacement fee for non‐returned or damaged protective blankets, foam pouches and storage containers). If you choose to pick up and return the items yourself, please note that the meeting spot is the parking lot of the Cochrane Ranchehouse located at 101 RancheHouse Road, Cochrane.
- Share a few of your event photos with Bee Vintage to post on our social media sites and you’ll receive 15% off your next rental with us!!!